Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Living in Boston

It seems intense to live in a city on the East Coast but actually it is an adventure that I am looking forward to living in a historic city. It will be an experience to live in the midst of Bostonians that have a totally different lifestyle than people living in Los Angeles. They take the metro, they live in a smaller city that have less cars and more people walking. Everything is compact and people can make it to a different part of the city in less time because there is less traffic and less congestion. Overall, after visiting Boston two times I can get the sense of happiness that people experience in Boston. It seems at Boston University, I will get to experience the same happiness that Bostonians feel everyday. Also, Boston is on the East Coast!! So far my parents which in some respects is a good thing, however; it is extremely far from my home in Los Angeles, where I lived my everyday life for 18 years. We'll see how I do. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment