Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Making up for the one due friday: Recent golf achievement

I am basically done with my golf career at Buckley and as I look back, I have had a lot of successes and a lot of failures but I have learned to be a better golfer and a better person from the game of golf. I may not have always been on the top of my game but I have definitely added to Buckley's golf program. When I first started as a freshman, the team didn't look too good. We finished our season with a record of winning 1 game and losing all of the rest. I expected the team to do better but apparently it didn't happen. Sophomore year, we finished our season with a record of 6-6, winning half of our games but looking forward to the next season to improve. Junior year, we finished our season with a record of losing 2 games and winning all of the rest and we missed winning league by 2 games. This was a pretty successful season and we achieved a lot during this season. Senior year, My last and final year, we finished our season with a record of 15-0 undefeated liberty league champions. As a team, we advanced to CIF playoffs. What a good way to end my golf career at Buckley, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment