Monday, September 27, 2010

Reactions to Comments of Essay

I believe that the comments given to my essay were very self-explanatory, but also gave me interesting ways of viewing my essay. The comments helped alot when I reviewed my essay again and again because after I received them, I tried to reorganize parts of my essay and tried to fit my essay so I could see what could be an A essay. The comments on how to organize my ideas such as not introducing my ideas chronologically, but by using point to point, will definitely help my essay's strength. Also, the comments on  how my sentences in the essay could be a little too wordy at points and how I use very high vocabulary that may not be exactly necessary at times. Another comment that came up a lot was the cutting down the quotation, which I believe was necessary, and I felt when writing my essay that my quotes were too long, but I didn't know how to express my full idea without giving the whole quote. But, I can definitely learn in future essays, how to express my idea, without using a long quotation. Overall, the comments helped alot and they were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment