Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spirit Week Entertainment

I think that Seniors usually have the most spirit out of any grade because I believe that they realize that this is their last year to participate in any senior event at the Buckley School and they want to make this spirit week the best that it can possibly be. I think that the Class of 2011's determination and strong will, will be able to put us above all of the competition and strive for excellence. We have a great number of students in our grade that are talented in many different areas of life and that by combining all of this great talent, we have the strongest grade out of any. I think that we look good for winning spirit week this year because we realize that this year is OUR year.

1 comment:

  1. Alec, I completely agree with what you are saying and I really appreciate the positive outlook you have for our grade as a whole. I definitely think that our grade embodies the most spirit and energy than any other class before us. We have made it through a lot together and we will continue to be there for each other in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete