Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Creative Blog #1
So for my first creative blog, I'd like to discuss the importance of enjoying and going to basic movies played at different movie theaters. The idea of a movie is a basic art and the idea of seeing basically every movie that comes out is a hobby that I enjoy taking part in. I'd say that seeing movies is a basic way for a ordinary person to conform with society because almost every single person sees movies that come out in theaters because it is a basic fun, social event that every person enjoys. Seeing movies has a huge connection with the idea of conformity that is discussed in Kafka's "Metamorphosis" with the idea that seeing a movie is a way to conform with family members just like how Gregor Samsa's family had to conform due to Gregor's transformation. Seeing a movie with family and friends is a basic conformity that everyone becomes accustomed to. I think it is important for people to go out and enjoy movies because conformity in this way is good for people to interact and connect with others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a good kind of conformity, right?
ReplyDelete