Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Creative Blog #2

My second creative blog is discussing the issue involved with the change of freedom that is accessible in college but not accessible in high school. I think that students who are able to get in and experience college, are students who allow themselves the change from their conformist high school to a college that allows them the freedom to explore new possibilities and opportunities that they would never be able to experience in high school. I think that it is necessary for students to go to college so they can experience the power that freedom actually holds and how that freedom can drive them to be able to better their experience in life. I believe that students are not allowed this freedom in high school because high schools have much stricter environments and do not allow their students to be extremely open minded like colleges allow them to. Overall, college really allows students the freedom to explore their world and become more independent which is necessary for every individual.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Alec. College is going to be a lot different than high school because college will be about taking chances and living on our own. Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alec is ready for college.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know who I am going to party with!!

    ReplyDelete