Monday, March 21, 2011

Creative Blog #3 A Restaurant Review

For my creative blog, I'd like to pose a review for a restaurant and I would like to choose the all famous Cheesecake Factory. The idea about the cheesecake factory is that there are not too many people who hasn't been to the cheesecake factory in their lifetime because the Cheesecake factory chain spreads all over  the country. I am reviewing this restaurant because I would like to discuss how conformity connects with people's need to experience this restaurant at least once in their lifetime. At the restaurant they make the most amazing cheesecakes with millions of flavors to choose from. It is amazing how many cheesecakes the Cheesecake factory can actually produce in one factory and this with the amazing food this restaurant serves is why so many people enjoy it. Its almost like a conformity for people to go to this restaurant and enjoy the food that this place produces. This is an example of a restaurant that is "in" and how people want to go try the restaurant because it is the "in" thing to do. Personally, I really enjoy the Cheesecake factory and I'm glad it is a restaurant that I can enjoy once and a while.

1 comment:

  1. I agree and disagree with you. I love that you reviewed the Cheesecake factory because its one of my favorite restaurants. I agree that some people only go there because it is, how you say, "in" but some people also go there because they simply like the food. I love going there because it has great food and it is not very expensive. But overall I agree with the conforming aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete